How I can help you
I will help you with issues regarding industrial management, government funded projects, retail and wholesale operations, and general management Consulting.
My professional experience is in marketing, merchandising, finance, project management, and operations, and this experience has given me a knowledge of Best Management practices. Through the years I have held various executive and consulting roles for small businesses and Fortune 1000 firms.
I have also served as an Adjunct Professor of International Marketing at The American College of Applied Arts in Atlanta.
As a SCORE Certified Mentor I will assist you in making your business a sound investment opportunity.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Operations
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Marketing, Advertising and Creative Services
- Manufacturing & Mining
- Consulting, Research and Business Services
- Retail and Wholesale Trade
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
MBA, Marketing and Finance, Harvard University
B.S., Management ( Production Option ), Oklahoma State University
Certified Management Consultant, Institute of Management Consultants
Myers-Briggs Approved Counselor, Consulting Psychologist Press
Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute